MX Player is one of the best media player in android paltform devices. There are times to clear recently viewed videos
since with one click, MX Player allows us to play last played video even from last viewed position.
In this post, I will show you how to clear video watch history from MX Player.
Go to Setting - General - Under 'User Data' - Tap on 'Clear History'
There is also an other option to clear video thumbnail cache. You can also set in MX Player setting whether last position
of playback should be remebered for each video file or not.
Go to Setting - Player - Under 'Playback' - Tap on 'Resume'
You will have the following options:
1. Yes - Set when you want to force resume from last position
2. No - Set when you always want palyback from beginning of the media file.
3. Ask at startup - Set when you want the player to ask for option each time.
This question has been marked as solved. [Q] mx player not working in android N update? Read the page carefully, and follow the marked ans...
- MX Player network stream links
- [Android] How to unhide or show folders from mx player list
- [solved] How to play youtube video in MX Player
- [MX Player] Not showing video from OTG pendrive
- [Android] How to create folder in MX Player
- How to take screenshot in MX Player
- [Android] Hide videos from mx player list